Every Sunday I take a moment to thank those bloggers who linked to me because they really liked my article or found it good enough to highlight it in a blog carnival:
- GreenPandaTreehouse and TheFinancialBlogger both liked my post on the Portability of Credit Shelter Amount
- LazyManandMoney liked my post about my First Experience with being an Entrepuenr
- Neal from Wealth Pilgrim Included my post in the Festival of Frugality!
- Glen from FreeFromBroke liked an older post of mine about What you Should Think about Before Meeting an Attorney
- Little House in the Valley included my post in the Yakezie Challenge Carnival
- CardsCanada included one of my posts in the Carnival of Banking and Money Management
- Personal Dividends included one of my posts in the Carnival of Wealth #34
The following two tabs change content below.
Evan is the owner of My Journey to Millions which was started to track his journey from a broke debt ridden law school graduate to building a balance sheet that would make most proud. He has been married for 4 years and is the father of an awesome 2 year old boy. Need more Evan? Follow him on Twitter, Contact him or get new posts directly to your email