This is not a sponsored post, there are no affiliate links. This is just a give away for you!
For the past couple years I have done my younger brother’s taxes; notice I didn’t use the words “little brother” because that dude is pushing 6’3 while I am maybe 5’8 on a good day. Well this year, since I am connected to hundreds of people through Twitter I figured I would tell the world that I was doing his taxes using Turbo Tax.
I am not sure if it is because I am gaining traction with my Alexa Rankings (thank you Yakezie!) or because of that Tweet, but Turbo Tax Contacted me and offered my readers 2 editions of Turbo Tax Premier (not just little old normal Turbo Tax). Don’t know what that means? How about you check out this cool comparison just to check out how bad ass the product is (you may have to click the picture).
With 29 Days left to file your taxes it is time to get moving! Since most people believe that the federal government takes too much from us anyway, you might as well get your taxes done for free.
So how do you enter The Turbo Tax Giveaway?
There are 4 ways to Enter:
Follow me on Twitter (1 Entry)
- Don’t Know what Twitter is? Check out their About
You have to come back here and tell me you are following me (or are already following me)
Follow my Free RSS Feed (1 Entry)
- Don’t know what RSS Feed Is? Check out RSS Wikipedia Page
You have to come back here and tell me you subscribed (or are already following me)
Leave me a Comment Below Admitting You Are a Procrastinator (1 Entry)
- I am not judging since I met with my CPA only 2 weeks ago! I just want you to think about it
Check out one other Yakezie Members and Give me a Real Review of their Site (3 Entries)
- There are a couple great bloggers that I get to shoot ideas off of, so visit just one of them (The List can be Found HERE) check out a few of their latest post and just come back here and then tell me which site you visited and whether you liked it or didn’t like it.
Write a Review of my Site on Alexa (5 Entries)
Right or Wrong Alexa is huge when it comes to judging internet traffic, so I’d love to hear what you think about my site, over on their website. This way I can try to improve my site while providing you an incentive!
Again you need to come back here and tell me that wrote a review!
I will Count up all the Entries on Sunday, March 21st, and then use a Random Number Generator to determine two winners.
My Count is Final; US Residents over the Age of 18 only; and TurboTax will be shipping the two promotion codes, so if they have a problem their say is final.
Latest posts by Evan (see all)
- Caring Less about the Financial Stupidty of Others - May 16, 2013
- Empty Pockets? What Are Your Options? - May 14, 2013
- Mo Money Means Mo (IRS) Problems - May 13, 2013