I think a vital area of personal finance blogging is the explanation of tax issues. I recently wrote an article titled, “Simple Explanation of Estate Taxes” was chosen for the Tax Carnival #41: TaxoberFest 2008. The whole Carnival hosted hereby Don’t Mess with Taxes is a ridiuclous amount of information on taxes, if you have the time I would recommend checking it out. But if you don’t, here are some of my favs:
- My Dollar Plan breaks down the alleged $7,500 First time Home Buyer Tax Credit . GREAT INFO! Wow, I had no idea it was just a loan albeit at 0%.
- Jim from Blue Print to Financial Prosperity gives a SIMPLE explanation to the marginal tax system we use in United States. Great article for beginners.
- Sox First briefly describes Nicholas Cages fight against the IRS here.
There are other great articles! Check them out.
Latest posts by Evan (see all)
- Caring Less about the Financial Stupidty of Others - May 16, 2013
- Empty Pockets? What Are Your Options? - May 14, 2013
- Mo Money Means Mo (IRS) Problems - May 13, 2013