This is not a Personal Finance or Estate Planning post, but rather is part of “Are you Freaking Serious Fridays” where I take the last day of the week just simply to bitch and complain about whatever topic I feel is necessary to complain about.
So I am watching Family Guy on TBS (don’t judge me – it is a phenominal show) and since it was one of the few times I wasn’t on a recorded show, I got stuck with the commercials. Well, we had some product I didn’t need, some car I wasn’t going to buy and then the bombshell:
Can anyone tell me what the F Obama is doing promoting a late night show? Anyone at all? It is literally a commercial for some garbage late night on cable with an actor who sucks.
I know it probably took 45 seconds to tape, so I am not going to argue that he has better things to do, but I will say is that it demeans his position as one of the most powerful men in the world.
- Do you think FDR would have made a commercial for a radio program?
- What about JFK – think he would have promoted a new caddy?
- What about George Washington – think he was doing commercials for the best feet PJs of his day?
Just is gross and wrong – ANYONE tell me, what would have happened if George W did a commercial for Rush?
Latest posts by Evan (see all)
- Caring Less about the Financial Stupidty of Others - May 16, 2013
- Empty Pockets? What Are Your Options? - May 14, 2013
- Mo Money Means Mo (IRS) Problems - May 13, 2013