For the first time in a long time, I participated in a bunch of different Carnivals. I am glad I did, because it forces me to read additional blogs beyond the 20 or so I take a look out daily:
- My Blog’s First Birthday post was featured at the August 10th Edition of the Carnival of Debt Reduction
- Worrying about DTI was featured at the carinval of personal finance #217 Edition
- Carnival of 20 Something Finances selected my Post about checking your Credit Report for Default Judgments and How to Challenge them.
Also, some really great bloggers found my articles to be worthy to mention:
- PT Money during his Discussion of Whether one should consider a move for more job opportunities he mentioned he liked My Article Highlighting What kind of Debt Repayment Person are you? Thanks PT!
- Nicki at Domestics Scents During her Morning Round Up about not being a morning person highlighted my First year, and she just had hers – so congrats!