I want to thank those bloggers that have highlighted my posts or included them in a carnival, so please check out their site, follow them on twitter (reminder: follow me on twitter) or subscribe to their feed and get automatic updates (reminder: subscribe to my feed)!
- LazyManandMoney – variable dividend stocks
- PassiveFamilyIncome highlighted my article trying to calculate various mortgage scenarios
- Control your Cash dislikes those e-trade heat maps that show what is popular with investors…makes me wonder what if you only bought those sectors/stocks which were unpopular with investors.
- TheFinancialBlogger who recently discussed the two ways to make money online highlighted my post on canceling cell phone insurance.
- StupidCents, a blog that is getting back on its feet after a long break also liked the same cell phone post
- Daniel from Sweating the Big Stuff who hates being guilted into buying a gift also liked that same cell phone post
- DividendMantra who recently went into three high yield stocks he was looking at also liked that same cell phone post.
- FrugalConfessions who recently wrote about her husband going to a beer brewing class (ugh, I wish I could do that! I made beer once and it SUCKED) liked a guest post on saving money on gas
- One of my new favorite blogger, First Generation American, who recently wrote about passive income ideas from her mom, referenced my article about my biggest fear