I wanted to take a moment to thank those bloggers who were cool enough to link to me this past week either because they thought my post was awesome or if they chose me to appear in a carnival they were hosting:
- One of my favorite bloggers, The Financial Blogger liked my post on trying to find my 2011 tax refund!
- The Skilled Investor chose my post on Family Business Successions to appear on the 179th Edition of the Carnival of Financial Planning.
- LazyManandMoney liked the guest post that appeared on my blog about Unseasonably Low Spring Home Salez
- TheSavedQuarter chose my post on important dividend investing dates to appear on this week’s Totally Money Carnival
- OutofDebtAgain chose my post to appear in the 100th Edition of the Carnival of Money Stories
If you linked back to me this week and I missed it, please contact me and let me know!
Latest posts by Evan (see all)
- Caring Less about the Financial Stupidty of Others - May 16, 2013
- Empty Pockets? What Are Your Options? - May 14, 2013
- Mo Money Means Mo (IRS) Problems - May 13, 2013