In the past I never highlighted those bloggers who were cool enough to include my posts to be part of their round up or blog carnival and that is just unacceptable! So every Sunday I am going to bring them to your attention in the hopes that some of my readers will head over to their site or follow them on Twitter!
- My Buddy over at Funny at Money mentioned a guest post on my site about the Recent Credit Card Act on her Flying Dog Round up as well as my post calculating my mortgage costs on her Saturday Meanderings
- FreeFromBroke (@FreeFromBroke) liked my article explaining that Money Can Do Bad Things Money Can do Good Things despite being super sick and dealing with sick kids
- A Guest Post, No Good Time to become an Entrepreneurial, was featured on the recent Carnival of Wealth at Personal Dividends (@Arohan)
- In discussing the terrible disaster that occurred recently Money Reasons mentioned my favorite thing about paying off debt
- The Passive Income Earner loves him some dividends so he obviously liked my detailed report updating my value dividend portfolio
- Not surprising, Dividend Monk also liked that same post.
- Mrs. Nespy who LOVES TO GIVE THINGS AWAY agreed that it was okay to just want things.
- Canadian Finance Blog (@CanadianFinanceBlog) accepted a guest post on my site about becoming an entrepreneur for the Totally Money Blog Carnival
- Dividend Mantra completely understood my fear of being unsuccessful. Thank you.