If you follow me on twitter you’ll randomly see pictures from me playing cards or going into a casino. I really enjoy gambling. That being said, I don’t ever spend all that much doing so…I get a sick feeling in my stomach knowing that one hand, one roll, etc cost me too much (Side note: this is why I don’t play craps).
Every year I am involved in multiple pools/fantasy football leagues. By the end of the year I always say I break even, but that can’t possibly be true. So this year for the first time I am going to let everyone in to see how I do:
- One Half Fantasy League (with AVS) – $85
- Brother’s League – $150
- Work Fantasy League – $250
- Suicide Pool –
$100Received for free since I got so many people to sign up through me
- My League – $0 I take 3 free spots
- Boss Man’s League – $0 I take a free spot for doing the back end work
Total invested this season $400 please root for me!
Update October 9 – Already won one week in Boss’ league! $250
Latest posts by Evan (see all)
- Why is Everyone Attacking Apple For Overseas Profits Not Being Taxed - May 21, 2013
- Quality vs Quantity over Time? Which Do You Choose - May 20, 2013
- Caring Less about the Financial Stupidty of Others - May 16, 2013