I have been picked up as a contributing blogger at Money Crashers. My First post describing how to easily calculate The Federal Estate Tax went live a couple days ago. I also wanted to highlight some of the carnivals I was featured in this past week:
- My Post describing my theory that Money Does Buy Happiness was a top 10 pick at the Best of Money Carnival this Week (#5!)
- The Carnival of Personal Finance picked up a guest post on my site which provides 5 basic and necessary personal finance tips.
- My post asking whether Your Work Hours Were Optimal for you to make money was featured at the Carnival of Money Stories.
- The Wealth Builder Carnival chose to feature my post about how Cheap it is to Start a Business today.
If I missed your carnival please contact me so I can feature it!
Latest posts by Evan (see all)
- Why is Everyone Attacking Apple For Overseas Profits Not Being Taxed - May 21, 2013
- Quality vs Quantity over Time? Which Do You Choose - May 20, 2013
- Caring Less about the Financial Stupidty of Others - May 16, 2013