J. Money from Budgets are Sexy has teamed up with his buddy named, Nate St. Pierre to create an amazing project called “Love Drop.” Love Drop is a micro-giving network of people who unite as a community to help one person or family a month. By subscribing to the team for as low as $1, they make it easy for their members to change lives in a fun and tangible way.
Each month Love Drop delivers a unique combination of unexpected financial gifts, personal encouragement and the support of local and online communities. At the end of every month, Nate and J$ show up in the town the people live in to deliver this pile of goodness. The money, the gifts, the services, everything! It’s all on film, and it all ends with an amazing outpouring of love. And then it starts all over again the next month. Help them, and their flagship partner, Kona Grill, make this drop in Chicago amazing! I haven’t heard of Kona Grill before, anyone know anything about it?
This moth Love Drop has chosen to help out Jill. Listen to a piece of her Story:
How You Can Help
This project is all about coming up with creative and fun ways to make a difference for someone. Here’s what you can do to make our first Love Drop special for Jill and her family:
- Join the team – Become a member by paying whatever you want. Even $1.00.
- Join our blogger network – Blog about our Love Drops once a month! It’s easy, it’s rewarding, and it REALLY helps spread the word (which in turn helps the families!). Love Drop will give you all the content you need.
- Give a gift or provide a service – Gift cards, household goods, football cards/jerseys for the boys, web design services, pampering gifts for Jill, etc. (email all ideas/questions to team (at) lovedrop.us, and we’ll make it happen).
Latest posts by Evan (see all)
- Why is Everyone Attacking Apple For Overseas Profits Not Being Taxed - May 21, 2013
- Quality vs Quantity over Time? Which Do You Choose - May 20, 2013
- Caring Less about the Financial Stupidty of Others - May 16, 2013