In honor of The Wife’s 30th Birthday I thought I’d go through the archives and find some of my favorite posts about her, from her, or that having something she did that made me nutty.
- My favorite post is from 2 long years ago when I declared that My Wife was My Greatest Asset
- How could I not mention my Announcement that She was Pregnant
- Alrighty Done with the Nice Stuff – 4 Words that She Says that Pisses me off (this one has 36 heated and funny comments)
- The Wife then responds to my previous angry post
- Lastly, a touching piece the Wife wrote on my blog about the lessons learned from our Miscarriage from Last Year
So say happy birthday to my love!
Evan is the owner of My Journey to Millions which was started to track his journey from a broke debt ridden law school graduate to building a balance sheet that would make most proud. He has been married for 4 years and is the father of an awesome 2 year old boy. Need more Evan? Follow him on Twitter, Contact him or get new posts directly to your email
Latest posts by Evan (see all)
- Caring Less about the Financial Stupidty of Others - May 16, 2013
- Empty Pockets? What Are Your Options? - May 14, 2013
- Mo Money Means Mo (IRS) Problems - May 13, 2013