My article, “Leave your Retirement Account Alone” was chosen for the Carnival of Personal Finance #172hosted by Debt Kid. A great Carnival, here are a few of my fav. articles:
- The Happy Rock, provides a place to watch “In Debt we Trust.” I haven’t had the opportunity to watch it yet, but I look forward to it.
- The Wisdom Journal brings us back to the basics - 5 Ways to start to get your life in order.
- Five Cent Nickel destroys my hopes and dreams that if my bank went under so would my mortgage
If you have some time I would check out the whole carnival!
The following two tabs change content below.
Evan is the owner of My Journey to Millions which was started to track his journey from a broke debt ridden law school graduate to building a balance sheet that would make most proud. He has been married for 4 years and is the father of an awesome 2 year old boy. Need more Evan? Follow him on Twitter, Contact him or get new posts directly to your email
Latest posts by Evan (see all)
- Reviewing how Kiplinger’s Stock Picks for 2013 Performed - December 13, 2013
- Stocks Splits Shouldn’t Matter…But they do - December 11, 2013
- Ownership of Life Insurance may be Important - December 5, 2013