My Article comparing the CDs vs. High yield savings account found (here) was chosen to be apart of the Carnival of Personal Finance #170 found (here). The Personal Financier went above and beyond highlighting way over 40 or so blog entries for this Carnival.
Here are a few that, in my humble opinion are a must read,
- Value for Your Life highlights his 3 biggest mistakes – here. Compared to some other PF Bloggers his mistakes aren’t HUGE, but lesson learned.
- Five Cent provides a forum as to Whether it is un-American to ask for a discount – here. I HATE asking for a discount, but I love negotiating…weird. Regardless, I always can depend on the Wife to get every last discount.
- A fellow new blogger, who is GREAT, Tough Money Love attempts to argues local banking – here. Read the comments you’ll see while I appreciate his contentions I just can’t agree.
Just simply an amazing carnival that could provide hours of reading and commenting. Great job!
Latest posts by Evan (see all)
- Quality vs Quantity over Time? Which Do You Choose - May 20, 2013
- Caring Less about the Financial Stupidty of Others - May 16, 2013
- Empty Pockets? What Are Your Options? - May 14, 2013