Every Sunday I thank those bloggers who linked to a post of mine because they really liked it OR accepted my post to their carnival.
On to those that liked my posts this week
- Suba from WealthInformatics liked an old article of mine on Advanced Charitable Gifting Techniques using Life Insurance
- Kay from Don’t Mess with Taxes chose my post, Where is my 2011 Tax Refund, to be in the 85th Carnival of Taxes
- Kevin from Thousandaire chose my post about remebering forgotten housing costs for the Totally Money Blog Carnival #13
- My Wealth Builder included my post about catching up with Fortune’s Top 10 Stocks for The Wealth Builder Carnival #36 and the Festival of Stocks
- The Passive Income Earner also like the top 10 Stock post.
If you featured my blog and I didn’t mention you it is because I didn’t notice so please contact me!
Latest posts by Evan (see all)
- Caring Less about the Financial Stupidty of Others - May 16, 2013
- Empty Pockets? What Are Your Options? - May 14, 2013
- Mo Money Means Mo (IRS) Problems - May 13, 2013